- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Problems displaying 2 colums per page.
15 years 8 months ago #5385
by JWeb5
Problems displaying 2 colums per page. was created by JWeb5
I have tried to reassociate the menu items and went into product id to change the display. Clearing cache and everything else too. I've changed the default values in the main hika config's. no luck.
please help!
please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5386
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems displaying 2 colums per page.
The default parameters in the hikashop config are just default options for new modules and menus. For existing ones, you need to edit their options. You can edit your menus/modules hikashop options via the "hikashop options" link in your modules/menus options or access them directly via the menu Display->Content menus and Display->Content modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5389
by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Problems displaying 2 colums per page.
I've done that.It isn;t working. Everything is still displaying as one column aligned to the left side of the pagecontent area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #5390
by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Problems displaying 2 colums per page.
I've cleared page and hika cache and browser cache.
It's like that whole parameter/valueis commented out,and I don'tknow where it is or it's working string.
I'm completely baffled
It's like that whole parameter/valueis commented out,and I don'tknow where it is or it's working string.
I'm completely baffled
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by JWeb5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5391
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems displaying 2 colums per page.
Could you give a link to your page where you have that 1 column problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5392
by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Problems displaying 2 colums per page.
aquatic-exotics.net/index.php?option=com...ut=listing&Itemid=98
all conteht pages have thesame display problem
all conteht pages have thesame display problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems displaying 2 colums per page.
I see two columns on that page.
You have the same problem as explained on that thread I suppose because your looking at your page with IE:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...-product-layout.html
That bug is fixed in the latest version of Hikashop so if you update it should go away.
You have the same problem as explained on that thread I suppose because your looking at your page with IE:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...-product-layout.html
That bug is fixed in the latest version of Hikashop so if you update it should go away.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #5395
by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: Problems displaying 2 colums per page.
Thank you!
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by JWeb5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds