Skip to main content

Billing address entry on registration

More
14 years 3 months ago #53862 by BeTheDance
Is it possible to show the billing address input form rather than having to click NEW to add an address?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53869 by nicolas
That will be the case if you're not logged in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53875 by mkowitza3
Ah, I see, but even if I am logged in, I would like it to show. We have a lot of users who have registered who just entered the basics, name, username, pw, email. They also need to add their billing address. I'm concerned about ease of use and customer support.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53876 by mkowitza3
Sorry, I had logged in with my Client's creds in order to download software. Same person as BeTheDance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53950 by nicolas
Then, they will have have to click on "new" if they already have an account. If you want to have the form display directly on the checkout for them, there is no option for that. You would have to develop it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54018 by mkowitza3
If I change the language on the button to "Add your Billing Address", will that conflict? In other words, is the 'New' language used elsewhere? I'm assuming so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54085 by nicolas
If you do it via a translation override ( www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify ) it will change it for every "new" button in hikaShop.

Instead, you could edit the file "address_view" via the menu Display->Views and change the text HIKA_NEW to your custom text.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum