- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How do I delete a price?
14 years 3 months ago #54025
by cavinda
How do I delete a price? was created by cavinda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #54043
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How do I delete a price?
Sure, you'll just have to :
- Set the "Price" and the "Price with tax" to 0
- and SAVE
hope this will help you.
- Set the "Price" and the "Price with tax" to 0
- and SAVE
hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54081
by cavinda
Replied by cavinda on topic Re: How do I delete a price?
Thank you! I never would have guessed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds