Skip to main content

change behavior to order status

More
14 years 3 months ago #54050 by p.sartorio
Hello, I need to add some functionality to some order status. for example when passing from confirmed to shipped I need to update some database tables.
I cant' find where it's managed the change status function in php files

Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54123 by nicolas
Hi,

You can implement the onAfterOrderStatus event in a hikashop plugin, as explained in the developer documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...l#onAfterOrderUpdate

I invite you to check on the history plugin of HikaShop in order to see how you can use that trigger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum