- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Clicking on Product link takes me to home page
14 years 3 months ago #54069
by mkowitza3
Clicking on Product link takes me to home page was created by mkowitza3
I'm *almost* there! Really awesome, actually.
From a page just for my "deals," I have a HS content module. When you click on one of the links to go to a product, you are taken to the home page main component area.
I would like it to go a product page, but I don't want to have to setup a product menu item for each product --- or do I have to?
Can't figure that part out. I kind of want a general category page that will just display a product on that page if appropriate.
Thanks! Nicolas, if you need it, you should still have my login credentials that I sent earlier today (BeTheDance/Teresa Murphy).
From a page just for my "deals," I have a HS content module. When you click on one of the links to go to a product, you are taken to the home page main component area.
I would like it to go a product page, but I don't want to have to setup a product menu item for each product --- or do I have to?
Can't figure that part out. I kind of want a general category page that will just display a product on that page if appropriate.
Thanks! Nicolas, if you need it, you should still have my login credentials that I sent earlier today (BeTheDance/Teresa Murphy).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54183
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Clicking on Product link takes me to home page
You have two ways to go about it.
Either you create one menu item per product, or you create a products listing module which will be able to create a listing of products with a link to each item listed.
Either you create one menu item per product, or you create a products listing module which will be able to create a listing of products with a link to each item listed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds