- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
That respects hikashop active category in the menu
14 years 3 months ago #54102
by fixverde
That respects hikashop active category in the menu was created by fixverde
I'm from Argentina. I'll try to explain well...
This is my site: www.tecnomark-aberturas.com.ar/productos
The problem is that when I am in the category Aberturas de Madera-Puertas (for example), the menu does not respect the active category, making active in all cases Aberturas de Aluminio (the 1st level).
As I can solve it?
Thanks!!
This is my site: www.tecnomark-aberturas.com.ar/productos
The problem is that when I am in the category Aberturas de Madera-Puertas (for example), the menu does not respect the active category, making active in all cases Aberturas de Aluminio (the 1st level).
As I can solve it?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: That respects hikashop active category in the menu
Hi,
That menu doesn't seem to be displayed by HikaShop. So I would say that the problem does not come form HikaShop bu from the module/menu system you're using in order to display it.
How did you create it ?
That menu doesn't seem to be displayed by HikaShop. So I would say that the problem does not come form HikaShop bu from the module/menu system you're using in order to display it.
How did you create it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54385
by fixverde
Replied by fixverde on topic Re: That respects hikashop active category in the menu
Thank you for your answer. I probably did not understand how to generate the menu ... I did this:
I went to the Component - Go to Products - content modules and generates there a module that refers to the category. Then assigned a position on the template.
This is wrong?
I appreciate your help from now ... I can not attach pictures on this server, but I leave the links.
www.elburbujero.com.ar/1.jpg
www.elburbujero.com.ar/2.jpg
www.elburbujero.com.ar/3.jpg
I went to the Component - Go to Products - content modules and generates there a module that refers to the category. Then assigned a position on the template.
This is wrong?
I appreciate your help from now ... I can not attach pictures on this server, but I leave the links.
www.elburbujero.com.ar/1.jpg
www.elburbujero.com.ar/2.jpg
www.elburbujero.com.ar/3.jpg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: That respects hikashop active category in the menu
Please follow the tutorial here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
You should create your menus and modules via the joomla menus/modules manager.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
You should create your menus and modules via the joomla menus/modules manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds