- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Error received after upgrade from 1.4.8 to 1.5.8
- historyman73
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54247
by historyman73
Error received after upgrade from 1.4.8 to 1.5.8 was created by historyman73
Hi
I have just upgraded from HikaShop version 1.4.8 to 1.5.8.
However, when I now click on my Product list from the front end of my site, I am presented with a web page showing nothing but the message: -
"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/1/d292807604/htdocs/plugins/hikashop/shippingmanual_prices.php on line 13"
That means nothing to me - please could you help?
Many thanks
Dave
I have just upgraded from HikaShop version 1.4.8 to 1.5.8.
However, when I now click on my Product list from the front end of my site, I am presented with a web page showing nothing but the message: -
"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/1/d292807604/htdocs/plugins/hikashop/shippingmanual_prices.php on line 13"
That means nothing to me - please could you help?
Many thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54253
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error received after upgrade from 1.4.8 to 1.5.8
Hi,
Please deactivate the shipping per product plugin via the joomla plugins manager and that will remove the error.
Please deactivate the shipping per product plugin via the joomla plugins manager and that will remove the error.
The following user(s) said Thank You: historyman73
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- historyman73
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #54258
by historyman73
Thank you Nicolas - worked perfectly.
Dave
Replied by historyman73 on topic Re: Error received after upgrade from 1.4.8 to 1.5.8
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds