- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Registration Form and Member Accounts Page
After logging in, the member goes to his accounts page and the options there are a little ugly as well. Because the text on the options are sticking together. How should I solve this? Please see screenshot. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You won't have it if you try with another browser/computer and there is nothing we can do to avoid that.
For the customer account page, that's either because your browser's cache is not flushed (so try to flush it) or because you had edited the CSS before updating HikaShop. In that case, you will have to get the control panel related CSS from the default front end CSS file and add it to your custom CSS via the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, I don't remember editing any css which might have caused this problem. Are you referring to one of the files in HikaShop -> Display -> Views -> Frontend? Could you point out the specific one?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-config.html#display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After someone registers for an account, he will receive a confirmation email to activate the account. I created a dummy account to test it. However, after clicking on the activation link in the email, the website says:
"Message
There is no such account in our database or the account has already been activated."
Do you know why is this happening? And, even after seeing that message, I just try to log in but failed, the website says:
"Error
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet."
Please help. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Also, how do I get rid of the opt-in? I would like people to be able to buy something without checking their e-mail address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you don't want users to have a user account created during the checkout, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
I was actually thinking of buying the business edition (have the starter now - that's why I can't change the registration opt-in) later on. So, if I have to reinstall, might as well get it all done in once.
If I buy the business edition and install it, will it save all of my current work? Work I've done included:
- changing language file
- changing PHP codes via the backend
- configuration of checkout workflow
- putting in articles etc
If yes, how do I go about? Buy and then install using the extension manager as if it were a new component?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You don't say whether you change the translations via the override area or directly in the translation file. If it's directly, make sure that you save your translation file before reinstalling.
The reinstall/upgrade/update is the same as the install process. Download the package, install using the extension manager and it's done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.