- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Splitting up the checkout process over two pages.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54302
by londonstudio
Splitting up the checkout process over two pages. was created by londonstudio
Hello all,
I would like to split my checkout page up into two pages. The workflow I would like is this.
First page of the checkout process
Then after the user clicks next this is the second page they will see.
Everything works fine now, I just think it would be simpler for the user to work with if it was separated.
Does anyone know how to do this?
I would like to split my checkout page up into two pages. The workflow I would like is this.
First page of the checkout process
Then after the user clicks next this is the second page they will see.
Everything works fine now, I just think it would be simpler for the user to work with if it was separated.
Does anyone know how to do this?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by londonstudio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54306
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Splitting up the checkout process over two pages.
You can change the "checkout workflow" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration for that. I invite you to read the documentation related to it with the Help button once you're on the configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #54311
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: Splitting up the checkout process over two pages.
Thanks Nicolas, That's very elegant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds