- Posts: 86245
- Thank you received: 14234
Accepting Deposits in Hika
echo JText::_('MY_TRANS');
and add translation overrides:
MY_TRANS="No stock. Deposit needed for reservation"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Then is there a way to bypass the error:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
magickarle wrote: Ok.
Then is there a way to bypass the error:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file
Oh just found how to:
Unzip, edit the xml and change install for extension.
Save, rezip and install.
Worked
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am a joomla developer and have used the Hikashop component a lot of times in the past, which I think is great!
Currently, I am having a new client which has some specific requirements, but I am not sure that could be all covered using Hikashop. That's why I need your help now. Here is the description of the requirements:
We are going to have 2 categories, let's call them A and B.
A user should be able to purchase products from the CategoryA, following the usual steps: Add to cart-->Checkout-->Pay.
Here is the complecated part:
We would like products from CategoryB to work somehow like a deposit to the user's account. Once the user pays for a product from CategoryB, his account gets credit of that same amount. Let's say he purchase for a product that costs $500, he should get a credit for $500. Then, he should be able to purchase products from CategoryΑ and for each purchase the price of the product from CategoryA should be abstracted from his remaining credit amount.
So, this means that for each purchase from CategoryA, the system needs to check if there is a credit amount to the user's account. If there is enough credits to buy the product from CategoryA, then, as mentioned before, the price of the product should be abstracted, otherwise he/she should pay extra money to get it.
I hope my descreption is clear enough. How possible are all these with hikashop?
Thank you in advance,
Dora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
@argel25 The plugin works with options as well. Just make sure that you set the deposit custom field value for each variant of your products.
@DoraK In that case I would use our integration with AlphaUserPoints:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...userpoints-form.html
The user gets 500 points when buying the product from categoryA.
The user will then be able to use to points to purchase the products from categoryB or use standard payment methods instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for your fast reply. Is it possible to define different points for each product with this plugin?
Regards,
Dora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I had to disable it though.
It seems to not let the price of the product show on the invoice when its enabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Then I have to make an invoice manually with both amount (the actual product price then minus the deposit).
If someone could tweek this, it would be fantastic (but I think it is more complicated than it seems)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
They were all $0.00 until it was disabled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The plugin will only work on products with something in the "deposit" custom product field. So if you have it working for all your products, it means that you must have set something in that field for all your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After installing the plugin, all the products had a new box in the product called "Deposit"
All were left empty except one which was at 50% deposit. This affected all product transactions. After it was enabled , all invoices after checkout showed a subtotal of $0.00 but taxes and totals were correct. (Like the image above)
After it was disabled all orders went back to normal showing correct values including subtotals.
Is it possible you could look at the plugin and change it so it can be installed without unzipping, changing and re zipping.Maybe that is where the problem is occurring.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Use this version of the plugin. It shoul work right away.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Guys I'm trying to implement the plugin but I'm very beginner and I think I'm not doing well. I hope you can help me.
This is what I get.
capture
You will see that doubles the deposit when this would have to see the original price and the warehouse.
That's what I'm doing wrong?
How I can show 3 prices?
In show_tabular.php
In card.php I have written: line 205 - 207
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
your issue is coming from the fact that you have 2 times the code echo $this->loadTemplate(); . Can you tell me what you exactly want to achieve through some screenshots for example so that I can help you ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.