- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Remove additional price from product option
14 years 3 months ago #54368
by sylph
Remove additional price from product option was created by sylph
Hello,
I would like to remove the (+$3.00) from a product option.
Example, original price for a product is $5.00. Then user may want to select Large or Small. If user selects Large , there will be additional $3.00.
However at the option there, it is written (+$3.00) which I would like to remove.
Please advise how I should go about. Thank you!
I would like to remove the (+$3.00) from a product option.
Example, original price for a product is $5.00. Then user may want to select Large or Small. If user selects Large , there will be additional $3.00.
However at the option there, it is written (+$3.00) which I would like to remove.
Please advise how I should go about. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54408
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove additional price from product option
Hi,
You need to edit the file "option" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and remove the lines:
$text.=' ( + '.strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
You need to edit the file "option" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and remove the lines:
$text.=' ( + '.strip_tags($this->loadTemplate()).' )';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54465
by sylph
Replied by sylph on topic Re: Remove additional price from product option
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds