- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Remove variables from order notification subject
- LVlidbiters
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54510
by LVlidbiters
Remove variables from order notification subject was created by LVlidbiters
Hi, guys!
Where can I change order notification subject in such a way that site url is removed?
If I remove %s from the translation, it doesn't get translated at all.
Where can I change order notification subject in such a way that site url is removed?
If I remove %s from the translation, it doesn't get translated at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove variables from order notification subject
Hi,
I would say that a translation override is indeed the way to go for that.
Could you give more information on how you tried to do it ?
I would say that a translation override is indeed the way to go for that.
Could you give more information on how you tried to do it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LVlidbiters
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #54537
by LVlidbiters
Replied by LVlidbiters on topic Re: Remove variables from order notification subject
In the order subject field I have as follows:
"Company name - ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT"
And in language ovverrides it stands ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="notification on order %s"
When the email comes, the subject is "Company name - ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT". As I understand, the issue is that I didn't provide places for other two variables.
"Company name - ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT"
And in language ovverrides it stands ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="notification on order %s"
When the email comes, the subject is "Company name - ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT". As I understand, the issue is that I didn't provide places for other two variables.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LVlidbiters
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #54539
by LVlidbiters
Replied by LVlidbiters on topic Re: Remove variables from order notification subject
Whoops. Turns out you can put only a language variable and nothing else int the subject.
This topic can be closed. Thanks
This topic can be closed. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds