- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
Cart module appears only briefly.
15 years 8 months ago #5461
by appliance
Cart module appears only briefly. was created by appliance
Hi-
I'm having a problem whereby whenever I add something to the cart, it appears in the module very briefly and then says the cart is empty. Also, is there any way to get rid of the Display # dropdown on the category page? And is there any way to link the Joomla login to the Hika login? Hope this isn't too much in one post. Thanks for a great piece of software btw.
I'm having a problem whereby whenever I add something to the cart, it appears in the module very briefly and then says the cart is empty. Also, is there any way to get rid of the Display # dropdown on the category page? And is there any way to link the Joomla login to the Hika login? Hope this isn't too much in one post. Thanks for a great piece of software btw.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5463
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart module appears only briefly.
Hi,
You might have problems with joomla cache or some cache on your server. If you have the joomla cache activated in the configuration of joomla please try to deactivate it. You could also be the joomla cache plugin. The HikaShop cart module cannot be cached. Otherwise, the wrong information will be displayed, as you experienced.
For pagination modifications. You can do that with CSS. More information is available on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...op/3281-uk-only.html
The login of joomla and hikashop is already linked. There is nothing to do.
You might have problems with joomla cache or some cache on your server. If you have the joomla cache activated in the configuration of joomla please try to deactivate it. You could also be the joomla cache plugin. The HikaShop cart module cannot be cached. Otherwise, the wrong information will be displayed, as you experienced.
For pagination modifications. You can do that with CSS. More information is available on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...op/3281-uk-only.html
The login of joomla and hikashop is already linked. There is nothing to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5470
by appliance
Replied by appliance on topic Re: Cart module appears only briefly.
Thanks for the info but I am still having a problem. I turned off cache in the global configuration and the cache plugin was already disabled. Is there any other possibility? It is strange because the item appears to be added to the cart but then disappears and I get jumped back to the category page. So I am unable to reach checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5472
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart module appears only briefly.
It could also be some cache on your server.
I can be an htaccess, a module of your web server, etc.
Could you post the URL of your website ?
I can be an htaccess, a module of your web server, etc.
Could you post the URL of your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5473
by appliance
Replied by appliance on topic Re: Cart module appears only briefly.
It's not live. I'm building using MAMP. I will check the settings though. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5481
by appliance
Replied by appliance on topic Re: Cart module appears only briefly.
Turns out I was having some issues with Joomla I think. Thanks so much for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds