- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
payment method aup not available
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54622
by ttstar
payment method aup not available was created by ttstar
hi Nicolas,
I've installed the latest version - com_hikashop_business_1.5.8_2012-06-20.zip - and I can not see the aup payment method on the front-end. Other payment methods work fine.
I am not sure about the settings in the plugin - see the attachment. Furthermore could you explain the new options like 'Use virtual points' and 'Use virtual coupons' and 'Group points'. I can not find a documentation about it in the aup document.
Thx in advance
Sascha
I've installed the latest version - com_hikashop_business_1.5.8_2012-06-20.zip - and I can not see the aup payment method on the front-end. Other payment methods work fine.
I am not sure about the settings in the plugin - see the attachment. Furthermore could you explain the new options like 'Use virtual points' and 'Use virtual coupons' and 'Group points'. I can not find a documentation about it in the aup document.
Thx in advance
Sascha
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by ttstar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54685
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment method aup not available
Hi,
You should try to remove the zone restriction on your payment method. I suppose that the problem comes from that.
We updated the documentation to add the information on these fields.
You should try to remove the zone restriction on your payment method. I suppose that the problem comes from that.
We updated the documentation to add the information on these fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54723
by ttstar
Replied by ttstar on topic Re: payment method aup not available
Thx for the information.
I removed the zone - unfortunately no changes - can not see aup payment method.
regards
I removed the zone - unfortunately no changes - can not see aup payment method.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment method aup not available
Then, do you have enough points for your user account ? Otherwise, it won't display the payment method during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54755
by ttstar
Replied by ttstar on topic Re: payment method aup not available
Yes, I have enough points. I would like to give you access to my website. I'll send you a pm.
regards
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54801
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment method aup not available
Could you try to install that version of the alphauserpoints plugin ?
That should solve the problem.
That should solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54802
by ttstar
Replied by ttstar on topic Re: payment method aup not available
It's installed. Unfortunately no changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54833
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment method aup not available
It's working fine as far as I can see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ttstar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54862
by ttstar
Replied by ttstar on topic Re: payment method aup not available
Ah yes, now it's fine. I think it was a cache issue on my side.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds