- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
How to move "shipping address" box below "billing
14 years 3 months ago #54648
by mab
How to move "shipping address" box below "billing was created by mab
Hi
My question might be simple...
I'd like to move the "shiping address" box below the "Billing address" box.
right now - it's on the right hand side... and is too broad to fit the page... so the righting goes under my right column.
I attach a screenshot to show you what I'm meaning.
Thank you.
PS I'm really impressed with your extention. I'm finally getting somewhere... and it's not taking me THAT long to figure everything out. Guess cause there is so much help on these forums
My question might be simple...
I'd like to move the "shiping address" box below the "Billing address" box.
right now - it's on the right hand side... and is too broad to fit the page... so the righting goes under my right column.
I attach a screenshot to show you what I'm meaning.
Thank you.
PS I'm really impressed with your extention. I'm finally getting somewhere... and it's not taking me THAT long to figure everything out. Guess cause there is so much help on these forums
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to move "shipping address" box below "billing
The following user(s) said Thank You: mab
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54729
by mab
Replied by mab on topic Re: How to move "shipping address" box below "billing
Wow - So it's an easy stylesheet setting.
GREAT !
Just checking thought... would changes to the stylesheet: \media\com_hikashop\css\frontend_default.css
not be overwritten with future upgrades?
Thank you for your quick response.
GREAT !
Just checking thought... would changes to the stylesheet: \media\com_hikashop\css\frontend_default.css
not be overwritten with future upgrades?
Thank you for your quick response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54770
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to move "shipping address" box below "billing
It will. That's why it says in the documentation to do it via the interface as the interface will create an override file which won't be overwritten when you install the new version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds