Checkout workflow on different pages
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54733
by arc_team
Checkout workflow on different pages was created by arc_team
Hello, I would have a checkout workflow on different pages as joomspirit ecommerce (for example) because now I think it's too bungler with all fields in a unique page, it's not optimezide as I want. 
I have a Hikashop Business but I think this isn't relevant. Our ecommerce works well ( www.f1driving.it/ecommerce ) but I would change that.
Anyone can help me?
Thankyou so much
I have a Hikashop Business but I think this isn't relevant. Our ecommerce works well ( www.f1driving.it/ecommerce ) but I would change that.
Anyone can help me?
Thankyou so much
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by arc_team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #54743
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Checkout workflow on different pages
Hello,
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" Option to YES
- add as much step as you want
.
hope this will help you.
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" Option to YES
- add as much step as you want
hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54746
by arc_team
Replied by arc_team on topic Re: Checkout workflow on different pages
I did it but doesn't change anything 
The workflow works well but I have all passages in one page/step, I would split each in a different steps
Anyway thanks for your reply
The workflow works well but I have all passages in one page/step, I would split each in a different steps
Anyway thanks for your reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #54760
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Checkout workflow on different pages
Can you show me a screenshot of your Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54762
by arc_team
Replied by arc_team on topic Re: Checkout workflow on different pages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54763
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Checkout workflow on different pages
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arc_team
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54766
by arc_team
Replied by arc_team on topic Re: Checkout workflow on different pages
It works! Thankyou so much!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds