- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Image display only on Products Listing
14 years 3 months ago #55045
by lakx
Image display only on Products Listing was created by lakx
Hi,
To display the product images I use "SigPlus" extension and it works fine,
but I also want to upload a single image
(that I don't want it to be displayed in Front end)
in order to display the Products listing with both Image and Text.
Thank you.
To display the product images I use "SigPlus" extension and it works fine,
but I also want to upload a single image
(that I don't want it to be displayed in Front end)
in order to display the Products listing with both Image and Text.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55102
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Image display only on Products Listing
You should add them in the "images" area of the product edition page.
Then, you can simply use CSS to hide the images area on the product page:
#hikashop_main_image_div{ display:none; }
Then, you can simply use CSS to hide the images area on the product page:
#hikashop_main_image_div{ display:none; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55105
by lakx
Replied by lakx on topic Re: Image display only on Products Listing
Thank you for your instant reply!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55719
by lakx
Replied by lakx on topic Re: Image display only on Products Listing
The code doesn't do anything.
I don't know if I am right but I edit the front end CSS file and changed
.hikashop_compare_table #hikashop_main_image_thumb_div{
margin:0px;
border:none;
}
to
.hikashop_compare_table #hikashop_main_image_div{
display:none;
}
I don't know if I am right but I edit the front end CSS file and changed
.hikashop_compare_table #hikashop_main_image_thumb_div{
margin:0px;
border:none;
}
to
.hikashop_compare_table #hikashop_main_image_div{
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55722
by lakx
Replied by lakx on topic Re: Image display only on Products Listing
Is it possible that this
#hikashop_main_image_div{ display:none; }
is one of those two?
.hikashop_compare_table #hikashop_main_image_thumb_div{
margin:0px;
border:none;
}
.hikashop_compare_table #hikashop_main_image{
display:block !important;
margin:auto;
}
I changed both of them to display:none
but it didn't worked.
#hikashop_main_image_div{ display:none; }
is one of those two?
.hikashop_compare_table #hikashop_main_image_thumb_div{
margin:0px;
border:none;
}
.hikashop_compare_table #hikashop_main_image{
display:block !important;
margin:auto;
}
I changed both of them to display:none
but it didn't worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55723
by lakx
Replied by lakx on topic Re: Image display only on Products Listing
I want to do this
On product page I don't want the image that I added (in back end) to be displayed.
Because I want to display the images with an other extension.
On product page I don't want the image that I added (in back end) to be displayed.
Because I want to display the images with an other extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55724
by lakx
Replied by lakx on topic Re: Image display only on Products Listing
OK SOLVED 
on front end CSS changed
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb{
margin-bottom:5px;
to
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb{
display:none
on front end CSS changed
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb{
margin-bottom:5px;
to
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb{
display:none
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds