- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
payment plagin
- shulamitku
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55047
by shulamitku
payment plagin was created by shulamitku
Hi,
I installed the free version of HikaShop/ I star to work whith it but I don't found plagin for buy wiyh visa/paypall or somthing else.
Which plugin work on free version?
thanks
I installed the free version of HikaShop/ I star to work whith it but I don't found plagin for buy wiyh visa/paypall or somthing else.
Which plugin work on free version?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55049
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment plagin
All the payment plugins are included in the free version. You can find them via the menu System->Payment methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- shulamitku
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55053
by shulamitku
Replied by shulamitku on topic Re: payment plagin
Thanks for the quiq answer.
I see tha plagin in the main system but I see that in the "access level" write that it is availabke from bussnise version. what is it mean?
I see tha plagin in the main system but I see that in the "access level" write that it is availabke from bussnise version. what is it mean?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55058
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment plagin
It means that if you want to restrict payment plugins to only some user groups, you need the business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds