- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Affiliate account active
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55255
by beirne
Affiliate account active was created by beirne
I'm using the business edition of HikaShop. For new users (customers), the "affiliate account active" option defaults to "Yes".
Is it possible to set the default to "No".
Thanks.
Is it possible to set the default to "No".
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by beirne.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55315
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Affiliate account active
In the Affiliate tab of the configuration, you will find the option "Default value of the partner checkbox " in order to change that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55316
by beirne
Replied by beirne on topic Re: Affiliate account active
But that does not work. On the Affiliates tab, these are the settings I am using:
"Add a 'become partner' checkbox on the registration form" is set to "NO"
"Default value of the partner checkbox" is set to "NO"
However, whenever a customer places an order, they are automatically included as an affiliate - "Affiliate account active" is automatically set to "YES".
Am I missing something here?
Thanks.
"Add a 'become partner' checkbox on the registration form" is set to "NO"
"Default value of the partner checkbox" is set to "NO"
However, whenever a customer places an order, they are automatically included as an affiliate - "Affiliate account active" is automatically set to "YES".
Am I missing something here?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55375
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Affiliate account active
If you set the option "Add a 'become partner' checkbox on the registration form" to NO, you should not even see the checkbox during the checkout.
It works fine for us as far as I can. Could you double check the options and your checkout registration page ?
It works fine for us as far as I can. Could you double check the options and your checkout registration page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55392
by beirne
Replied by beirne on topic Re: Affiliate account active
I have checked my settings, and everything is as I previously said.
With regard to checkout, I have set the option to "No registration". Could this be causing a problem?
Thanks.
With regard to checkout, I have set the option to "No registration". Could this be causing a problem?
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by beirne.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55484
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Affiliate account active
No that's not related. I tested with "no registration" and it works fine too for us.
Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ? If not, maybe you should update ?
Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ? If not, maybe you should update ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55489
by beirne
Replied by beirne on topic Re: Affiliate account active
The version I'm using is 1.5.7
Is this the problem?
thanks.
Is this the problem?
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55570
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Affiliate account active
That might be a good idea yes. After that, open the file plugins/system/hikashopaffiliate/hikashopaffiliate.php and look at the beginning for the version number. Make sure that it's 1.5.8.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds