- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
How to customize the cart error messages
- iceman3000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55453
by iceman3000
How to customize the cart error messages was created by iceman3000
How do I customize the error messages that appear in the cart, such as: The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods -> to say You need to have a minimum order value of $80 in order to qualify for delivery.
This includes other error messages such as the error that says something along the lines of: no delivery methods available for the combined weight of your cart...
And I guess also tying in with this question is how do I Stop the error message all together if I dont want the message to appear at all?
Thanks,
Alex Harper
This includes other error messages such as the error that says something along the lines of: no delivery methods available for the combined weight of your cart...
And I guess also tying in with this question is how do I Stop the error message all together if I dont want the message to appear at all?
Thanks,
Alex Harper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55535
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to customize the cart error messages
If you don't want any messages, you can hide then with CSS, but that depends on how your template is displaying them...
All the messages, as well as any text in HikaShop can be changed via translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
All the messages, as well as any text in HikaShop can be changed via translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iceman3000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55553
by iceman3000
Replied by iceman3000 on topic Re: How to customize the cart error messages
And how do I hide it with CSS?
Thanks,
Alex Harper
Thanks,
Alex Harper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55556
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to customize the cart error messages
It depends on how your template is displaying them...
Some templates have an option to hide them. For others, a simple display:none; CSS definition fo the class of the element around the messages is enough.
But I can't say anything more precise without looking at that page with firebug.
Otherwise, you could ask your template provider for that... They know their template better than us
Some templates have an option to hide them. For others, a simple display:none; CSS definition fo the class of the element around the messages is enough.
But I can't say anything more precise without looking at that page with firebug.
Otherwise, you could ask your template provider for that... They know their template better than us
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds