- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
HickaShop Cart Module
- iceman3000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55456
by iceman3000
HickaShop Cart Module was created by iceman3000
Is there any way to stop the cart module from showing up when you click proceed to checkout on the module?
Currently it takes you to /shop/checkout where it shows both the main cart and the cart module, which is confusing. I only have the cart module set to show on one menu item and that is my main shop category layout. The other checkout address is> www.completepet.com.au/shop/shopping-cart
It also has overlapping content which looks unprofessional.
Any help on that one.
Thanks,
Alex Harper
PS: I know I have asked heaps of questions, this is my last one for now. Cheers.
Currently it takes you to /shop/checkout where it shows both the main cart and the cart module, which is confusing. I only have the cart module set to show on one menu item and that is my main shop category layout. The other checkout address is> www.completepet.com.au/shop/shopping-cart
It also has overlapping content which looks unprofessional.
Any help on that one.
Thanks,
Alex Harper
PS: I know I have asked heaps of questions, this is my last one for now. Cheers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iceman3000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55460
by iceman3000
Replied by iceman3000 on topic Re: HickaShop Cart Module
yep, fixed it, just went to System -> Configuration -> Checkout -> Force a menu on the checkout and selected my shopping cart menu item.
Thanks anyway.
Alex Harper
Thanks anyway.
Alex Harper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds