- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout Process
- cnywrestling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55522
by cnywrestling
Checkout Process was created by cnywrestling
Just converted from Virtuemart and what a difference. Much more user-friendly!
That said, I'm having a problem with the checkout process. When I go to check out, I log in first, then click next. At this point, I can click next a thousand times and it's not going anywhere. I am logging in ok, as my demographic data is populating at the top, but it won't go further than this step. No error messages are displaying, but I'm stuck on this page.
Any suggestions on what to check first?
Thanks!
That said, I'm having a problem with the checkout process. When I go to check out, I log in first, then click next. At this point, I can click next a thousand times and it's not going anywhere. I am logging in ok, as my demographic data is populating at the top, but it won't go further than this step. No error messages are displaying, but I'm stuck on this page.
Any suggestions on what to check first?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55588
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Process
The problem is that your template is not displaying error messages:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
And that your shipping methods are not configured properly (you should be more information about that with the error message). You can look at that FAQ for a list of possible causes for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
And that your shipping methods are not configured properly (you should be more information about that with the error message). You can look at that FAQ for a list of possible causes for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cnywrestling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55593
by cnywrestling
Replied by cnywrestling on topic Re: Checkout Process
Many Thanks. It was indeed shipping. Right now, I am only doing store pickup (free delivery). Is there a down-and-dirty way to set up free shipping/store pickup so it shows up in the cart? What I did to get it to work was set a minimum weight of .01oz and maximum weight of 1.0oz on my manual store pickup shipping method. Then I put in one ounce for the weight of my item. It worked, but it seems there would be an easier store pickup shipping method?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55668
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Process
If you don't ship, then you can just set a weight of 0 in your products and the shipping address and the shipping methods won't display during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cnywrestling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55677
by cnywrestling
Replied by cnywrestling on topic Re: Checkout Process
Thanks, but when I set the weight to zero, I get the "No Shipping Method Found" error. Do I need a shipping method with zero weights to balance it out?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55679
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Process
No. That's probably because you have the "force shipping regardless of weight" option turned on in the Checkout tab in the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cnywrestling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55685
by cnywrestling
Replied by cnywrestling on topic Re: Checkout Process
No, that one's set to "No". What about select and auto submit on the shipping methods? Does that make a difference?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55687
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Process
If the weight is 0 for the products in the cart and that option is turned off, you won't get that error.
Other options won't change anything.
Other options won't change anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cnywrestling
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #55688
by cnywrestling
Replied by cnywrestling on topic Re: Checkout Process
Am I missing something else? Screenshots attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Process
Mmm. I don't know.
Otherwise, remove the "shipping" view from the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration. And turn off the auto selection of shipping/payment methods option on the same screen.
Otherwise, remove the "shipping" view from the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration. And turn off the auto selection of shipping/payment methods option on the same screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds