Can't add product to cart
- afterburner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 8 months ago #5555
by afterburner
Can't add product to cart was created by afterburner
Hello,
I'm newbie in HikaShop.
I've just installed and configured it on my website.
There is one product added. You can see it here:
Alpha Demo Shop
but I can't buy it
There is no "Add to cart" button or anything that can help to place order.
In the options I've choose YES in "Display 'Add to cart' button" but it doesn't work.
What I did wrong ?
I'm newbie in HikaShop.
I've just installed and configured it on my website.
There is one product added. You can see it here:
Alpha Demo Shop
but I can't buy it
There is no "Add to cart" button or anything that can help to place order.
In the options I've choose YES in "Display 'Add to cart' button" but it doesn't work.
What I did wrong ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5556
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't add product to cart
Hi,
If you activated the "catalogue mode" in the tab display of the configuration, that removes all the "add to cart" buttons. Could you check on that option ?
If you activated the "catalogue mode" in the tab display of the configuration, that removes all the "add to cart" buttons. Could you check on that option ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- afterburner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 8 months ago #5559
by afterburner
Replied by afterburner on topic Re: Can't add product to cart
That's it !
Thank you VERY much !
Thank you VERY much !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds