Skip to main content

Length of product description in category view

More
14 years 3 months ago #55614 by Georg
Hi there,
I cant´t find the solution. How can I shorten the length of the product description in category view.
Tought there was a place where I can define this. But unfortunately I can´t find it anymore.

I would like to have a short product discription in the category view just for overview and after clicking the product the customer can read the whole discription in the product view page.

Would be great to get some help. F.e. here is a link of the to long Category View

greetings from bavaria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55697 by nicolas
Hi,

You can add a "read more" tag in the description of the product (you can enable the "read more" option in the configuration) and it will take automatically only the piece before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum