- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Weight Not Displaying Properly
$0.05 / g
What am I missing please? Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Turn off the option "Display the cost per unit weight" in the Display tab of the configuration and you will not have it displayed.
Then, remove the code:
.hikashop_product_weight_main{
display:none;
}
from the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and the weight will be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then, remove the code:
.hikashop_product_weight_main{
display:none;
}
from the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and the weight will be displayed.
Is this where I should go and edit the file?
Views > Display > Front end > What File ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have no problem with price/unit of weight. I have problem with displaying a unit of dimensions
For product I have set up dimensions
height 10
width 20
length 30 each with MM symbols
But in product page is displayed only
height: 10.
width: 20.
length: 30.
Using CZ location
Can you help with this? Faq, old topic, answer
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
height: 10mm
width: 20mm
length: 30mm
Something like that ?
Are you using the latest version ?
Normally, the unit is added automatically.
The only reason I can think of is that you changed the translation MM="mm" in the translation file of HikaShop to MM="." or something like that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: So what display would you like ?
height: 10mm
width: 20mm
length: 30mm
Something like that ?
Are you using the latest version ?
Normally, the unit is added automatically.
The only reason I can think of is that you changed the translation MM="mm" in the translation file of HikaShop to MM="." or something like that.
Hi,
yes, something like that.
But,
MM="." is not real rason. No one MM="." string exists. Exists only this strings, but is not for dimensions
;credit card
CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER="text"
EXPIRATION_DATE="text"
CARD_VALIDATION_CODE="text"
MM="mm"
YY="yy"
Dimensions are entered in backend settings, no lang file.
I'am testing HikaShop 1.5.8 bussines
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It must be something on your website.
We would need a back end access in order to check your settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Mmm. I tried on our end but that's working fine.
It must be something on your website.
We would need a back end access in order to check your settings.
Hi, thanks for your time, but that's not working fine.
I found what's wrong. If I have only on dimension symbol (in settings). Example MM. So, in product page is not visible.
When I set (in settings) variable symbols MM,CM,M...and I set for product one symbol from all ("Add product" in backend), wow...I see it in product page on website. Working fine now.
Again, only one symbol does not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: I tried with only one dimension unit in the configuration but it's still working ok on our end. So I still don't see why you would have that problem.
???
Hi Nicolas,
try this. Only one dimension in settings. Disable global caching of Joomla! Edit any product, look on dinemsion and save this product. What it does now.
Because I don't know where is problem, really no!
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The proper way of doing it would be to select the correct dimension unit in your products before removing the dimension units in the configuration.
Also, if you create a new product or don't edit the products, the display on the product page on the front end is fine (which is what I was doing thus not seeing any problem)
We'll add some code to avoid such problems in that case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: The problem is that you have a dimension like m selected in your products. Then, you allow only mm. But all the products still have m selected. Then, when you edit the product, the system doesn't understand why you have m selected in your product where only mm is possible.
The proper way of doing it would be to select the correct dimension unit in your products before removing the dimension units in the configuration.
Also, if you create a new product or don't edit the products, the display on the product page on the front end is fine (which is what I was doing thus not seeing any problem)
We'll add some code to avoid such problems in that case.
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your time. Thats right..."Then, when you edit the product, the system doesn't understand why you have m selected in your product where only mm is possible." I agree.
"We'll add some code to avoid such problems in that case." Thumbs up for you. Hice work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.