- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Change the layout of Products/Categories
- hardstyle-world
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #56024
by hardstyle-world
Change the layout of Products/Categories was created by hardstyle-world
Hi there,
I was hoping to find out how to change the layout of the products/categories page in my store?
At the moment, all products are listed with one product/category per line (see hardstyle-world.com/hsw/index.php?option...ut=listing&Itemid=29 ) however when you select the category, it lists a number of items per line (see hardstyle-world.com/hsw/index.php?option...-car-flags&Itemid=29 )
I would like for my initial categories to show as per the second example above - with 3-4 products/categories per line, rather than one after the other.
I have had a read through the documentation and tried to make a few changes, however I have not been very successful.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Shane
I was hoping to find out how to change the layout of the products/categories page in my store?
At the moment, all products are listed with one product/category per line (see hardstyle-world.com/hsw/index.php?option...ut=listing&Itemid=29 ) however when you select the category, it lists a number of items per line (see hardstyle-world.com/hsw/index.php?option...-car-flags&Itemid=29 )
I would like for my initial categories to show as per the second example above - with 3-4 products/categories per line, rather than one after the other.
I have had a read through the documentation and tried to make a few changes, however I have not been very successful.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Shane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56060
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the layout of Products/Categories
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit your menu (id 29) and increase the number of columns.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit your menu (id 29) and increase the number of columns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hardstyle-world
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hardstyle-world
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #56108
by hardstyle-world
Replied by hardstyle-world on topic Re: Change the layout of Products/Categories
Thank you SO much! Worked perfectly! Looks exactly as I wanted!
Thanks for the quick reply! Much appreciated! :laugh:
Thanks for the quick reply! Much appreciated! :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds