sorting products on latest added
14 years 3 months ago #56039
by Boudewijn
sorting products on latest added was created by Boudewijn
Hi,
another small question. I would like to sort my products on publis date. But when do this I see that the newest product are shown at the end.
I would like to see the newest products on top.
Where can I set this
another small question. I would like to sort my products on publis date. But when do this I see that the newest product are shown at the end.
I would like to see the newest products on top.
Where can I set this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56071
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sorting products on latest added
In the same screen, change the 'ordering direction' option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56569
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: sorting products on latest added
Found it!.
Thank you so far
Thank you so far
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds