- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Wrong Price listing in product_show
15 years 8 months ago #5609
by benkly
Wrong Price listing in product_show was created by benkly
Hello,
and again I have a problem I can not solve. For a product I have some more prices in matter of the quantity. So in the backend I set there some prices like for the quantitys:
0
10
25
50
100
250
500
1000
After saving they are showing like this, in the front- and backend:
1000
500
250
100
50
25
0
10
...or this....
1000
500
250
100
50
0
25
10
But why? How can I solve this? I want to have the highest price with the lowest quantity in the first line and the other under it.
Regards, Benny.
and again I have a problem I can not solve. For a product I have some more prices in matter of the quantity. So in the backend I set there some prices like for the quantitys:
0
10
25
50
100
250
500
1000
After saving they are showing like this, in the front- and backend:
1000
500
250
100
50
25
0
10
...or this....
1000
500
250
100
50
0
25
10
But why? How can I solve this? I want to have the highest price with the lowest quantity in the first line and the other under it.
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5614
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Wrong Price listing in product_show
Could you edit the file administrator/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php and replace the code
by the code
and the code
by the code
and try again ?
Code:
$query = 'SELECT * FROM '.hikashop::table('price').' WHERE '.implode(' AND ',$filters);
Code:
$query = 'SELECT * FROM '.hikashop::table('price').' WHERE '.implode(' AND ',$filters). ' ORDER BY price_value ASC';
Code:
$query = 'SELECT a.* FROM '.hikashop::table('price').' AS a WHERE '.implode(' AND ',$filters);
Code:
$query = 'SELECT a.* FROM '.hikashop::table('price').' AS a WHERE '.implode(' AND ',$filters). ' ORDER BY a.price_value ASC';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5631
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Re: Wrong Price listing in product_show
Hello,
thanks! ASC was the wrong direction but DESC did it. Now it updated and.....I had to hack it ones more. But now its working. But there is still a lot to do.
Regards, Benny.
thanks! ASC was the wrong direction but DESC did it. Now it updated and.....I had to hack it ones more. But now its working. But there is still a lot to do.
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5681
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Wrong Price listing in product_show
Yes. We'll add that modification to next release. Thanks for the feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds