- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping per quantity
14 years 3 months ago #56110
by sthomas
Shipping per quantity was created by sthomas
Hi,
I'm trying to figure out if this is possible -
We have a range of products within a similar weight range, and looking to split the shipping based on the number of products ordered, eg:
1-6 : £5
7-12 : £7
13+ : free
What would be the best approach for this? I could set up a generic weight, but this needs to work with the specific number of products, not overall weight/volume. We're using the latest Business version.
Any ideas?
I'm trying to figure out if this is possible -
We have a range of products within a similar weight range, and looking to split the shipping based on the number of products ordered, eg:
1-6 : £5
7-12 : £7
13+ : free
What would be the best approach for this? I could set up a generic weight, but this needs to work with the specific number of products, not overall weight/volume. We're using the latest Business version.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping per quantity
Hi,
I don't see the difference between "specific number of products" and "overall weight/volume" if the weight is the same.
For example, if you have a weight of 1kg for each one of your products, if you create three manual shipping methods with weight ranges like that:
0 to 6.5kg => £5
6.5kg to 12.5kg => £7
from 12.5kg => £0
That will do exactly what you want if I understood correctly what you want.
I don't see the difference between "specific number of products" and "overall weight/volume" if the weight is the same.
For example, if you have a weight of 1kg for each one of your products, if you create three manual shipping methods with weight ranges like that:
0 to 6.5kg => £5
6.5kg to 12.5kg => £7
from 12.5kg => £0
That will do exactly what you want if I understood correctly what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds