- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Images not showing after moving directory
14 years 3 months ago #56147
by jcalar
Images not showing after moving directory was created by jcalar
Hi, I have recently moved our shop from one directory to another (have taken the main part of our site off Joomla, but wanted to leave the store using Hikashop in Joomla, so I set that up in a separate directory). Now the item images won't show up on the site, even if I re-add the image in the Admin. In fact the image will not show up in the Admin until after I re-add it, then both images will show up, but still not on the site itself! Any ideas how to fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images not showing after moving directory
Hi,
Please check the "upload folder" option of the Files tab of the configuration. That path might need to be updated.
Also, if you want to keep your images, you might need to copy them from the old location to the new one via FTP...
Please check the "upload folder" option of the Files tab of the configuration. That path might need to be updated.
Also, if you want to keep your images, you might need to copy them from the old location to the new one via FTP...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds