- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Need shipping price in checkout incl. vat
I need the shipping costs in the checkout with vat included. How do I do that?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can select a tax category in each shipping method you created via the menu System->Shipping methods, in the manual shipping methods plugin. Then, the prices you set in them will be recalculated with the tax.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
yes, the calculation is right, but the view not. And I need the right view too.
Example, I set 2 shipping methodes. One with 5,-€ and the other with 10,-€. Both without tax. And select my "whole shop" vat with 19% (germany).
Then it shows this where you can choose the shipping method in the checkout:
- Shipping A - DE 5,00 € <-(wrong, without vat)
- Shipping B - DE 10,00 € <-(wrong, without vat)
And in the calculation it shows at the end:
Summe 1,16 € <-(thats ok)
Lieferung 5,00 € <-(wrong, without vat)
Steuern 1,13 € <-(thats ok)
Gesamtsumme 7,11 € <-(thats ok)
But I need prices with vat everywhere where they are showed.
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
no, the other one has another problem. On his side the calculation is wrong but it shows right on the checkout screen. On my side the calculation is right but it shows the wrong price (without tax) on the checkout screen. I took some screenshots for better understanding.
This is what my shipping method in the backend looks like:
The price witout tax is 5,-€ and the tax here is 19%
This is what the shipping methode shows on the checkout page:
Here you can see that this is the price witout tax and I want the price with the tax.
And here you can see the calculation:
Here you can see that the calculation is right, but the shipping costs are displayed without the tax. And thats a problem in germany. Here you have to allways show the price with the tax included.
How can I solve this?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I really stuck on this step to get this shop online, any ideas?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We'll look at it today and keep you posted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There, change the code
Then, in the same file, change the code
My shipping method 1 17,76 € (14,85 € without VAT)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks, the first thing was enough, the second change is not needed.
BUT, at the calculation is still the price without tax. How to change this?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hi,
BUT, at the calculation is still the price without tax. How to change this?
Hehe, I found it! Its the same change like the first one you said:
to
But this time in the view -> checkout - cart
Thanks for all!
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That is indeed that file where you can do the same modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.