Strange Error on Checkout
14 years 3 months ago #56582
by lancert
Lance Thompson
CEO, Blue Sky Web Worx
Web Design, Web Marketing, Search Rankings, Graphic Design
www.BlueSkyWebWorx.com
Strange Error on Checkout was created by lancert
I have a client who has a customer who gets the following error when they try to checkout:
It lets me log in fine, I go all the way through putting my card number in, click "next", then it always gives me this message:
Message
* There was an error while processing your transaction: 25 An error
occurred during processing. Please try again.
We're using UPS as the shipper and Authorize.net as the cc processor. Other orders go through fine.
Any ideas on how I can solve this?
thanks!
It lets me log in fine, I go all the way through putting my card number in, click "next", then it always gives me this message:
Message
* There was an error while processing your transaction: 25 An error
occurred during processing. Please try again.
We're using UPS as the shipper and Authorize.net as the cc processor. Other orders go through fine.
Any ideas on how I can solve this?
thanks!
Lance Thompson
CEO, Blue Sky Web Worx
Web Design, Web Marketing, Search Rankings, Graphic Design
www.BlueSkyWebWorx.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Strange Error on Checkout
Looking here
community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Int...-TRY-AGAIN/td-p/3178
they recommend to contact auhtorize.net support for assistance on the matter.
Looking here community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Int...-try-again/td-p/4639 it is possible that the authorize.net server was temporarily down.
Looking here community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Int...-try-again/td-p/4639 it is possible that the authorize.net server was temporarily down.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds