- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
RESOLVED: Change Global Module Position
- scottshort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #56637
by scottshort
RESOLVED: Change Global Module Position was created by scottshort
Hi,
All of my unpublished Associated Product Listing Modules are created in the "left" module position. I would like to change this globally for all newly created modules. Where can I do this? Since these modules remain unpublished it shouldn't matter what module position they are in, right? I would like to put them all in an unused position to be able to filter them separately from my other modules.
Thanks
Scott
All of my unpublished Associated Product Listing Modules are created in the "left" module position. I would like to change this globally for all newly created modules. Where can I do this? Since these modules remain unpublished it shouldn't matter what module position they are in, right? I would like to put them all in an unused position to be able to filter them separately from my other modules.
Thanks
Scott
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by scottshort. Reason: RESOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #56689
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Global Module Position • Associated Modules
Hi,
You will have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menus.php and change the line:
$module->position='left';
You will have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menus.php and change the line:
$module->position='left';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scottshort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
Less
More
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #56706
by scottshort
Replied by scottshort on topic Re: Change Global Module Position • Associated Modules
Thanks Nicolas, I can handle that.
Regards
Scott
- This will only effect newly created modules, right?
- Will I need to re-position all existing modules to the new position in order for them to function correctly, or will they continue to function ok in the current position?
Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56746
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Global Module Position • Associated Modules
1. Yes.
2. They will be used by HikaShop regardless of the position option.
2. They will be used by HikaShop regardless of the position option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scottshort
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds