- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Price Information under Product Name?
- tambovskya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #56705
by tambovskya
Price Information under Product Name? was created by tambovskya
Hello,
I need some help getting my hikashop work as I need it too. My product page " tambovskystrings.com/instruments/violins.html ", I need there to be prices under the name of the product.. would this be possible? How?
Thank you!
I need some help getting my hikashop work as I need it too. My product page " tambovskystrings.com/instruments/violins.html ", I need there to be prices under the name of the product.. would this be possible? How?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price Information under Product Name?
Hi,
In the HikaShop options of your menu, turn on the "show prices" option.
In the HikaShop options of your menu, turn on the "show prices" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tambovskya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #56765
by tambovskya
Replied by tambovskya on topic Re: Price Information under Product Name?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56766
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price Information under Product Name?
The exact name is "display prices".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tambovskya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #56767
by tambovskya
Replied by tambovskya on topic Re: Price Information under Product Name?
I tried it, and it doesn't display it.nicolas wrote: The exact name is "display prices".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56809
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price Information under Product Name?
Did you edit the file "listing_img_title" of the product view ? Maybe you changed something in it preventing it from displaying the price because that option works for everyone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds