- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
How can I put the price under the title?
14 years 2 months ago #56778
by fhmgud
How can I put the price under the title? was created by fhmgud
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #56793
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How can I put the price under the title?
Hello,
you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->views"
- Edit the file show_default of the view product of your front-end template that you are currently using.
- Move the code that display the price to another DIV
you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->views"
- Edit the file show_default of the view product of your front-end template that you are currently using.
- Move the code that display the price to another DIV
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56826
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How can I put the price under the title?
It's not the "show_default" file. That file is for the product page.
You want to edit the "listing_img_title" file of the product view.
You want to edit the "listing_img_title" file of the product view.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds