- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Go Back to Login Page of checkout
14 years 2 months ago #56783
by Androziel
Go Back to Login Page of checkout was created by Androziel
Hi
I have currently installed the Essentials version of Hikashop and I am having an issue with the checkout page.
I have been testing out to make sure it all works but I have noticed I can't seem to get it to go back to the initial page where a customer types in all their details. I have clean cache a few times now and it is stuck on my second step which is delivery method. I try clicking on the first step in my progress bar but that doesn't work either.
Is there anyway that I can make it so my customers can go back and change their details? I have also selected no registration under Registration in the checkout config.
I have currently installed the Essentials version of Hikashop and I am having an issue with the checkout page.
I have been testing out to make sure it all works but I have noticed I can't seem to get it to go back to the initial page where a customer types in all their details. I have clean cache a few times now and it is stuck on my second step which is delivery method. I try clicking on the first step in my progress bar but that doesn't work either.
Is there anyway that I can make it so my customers can go back and change their details? I have also selected no registration under Registration in the checkout config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56818
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Go Back to Login Page of checkout
Hi,
If you only have the "login" view on the first step of your checkout workflow, once the user fill the form, he can't get it anymore directly. However, with the "address" view of the checkout workflow, you will have the information displayed with an edit button on which the user will be able to click on in order to change the information via a popup.
If you only have the "login" view on the first step of your checkout workflow, once the user fill the form, he can't get it anymore directly. However, with the "address" view of the checkout workflow, you will have the information displayed with an edit button on which the user will be able to click on in order to change the information via a popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56882
by Androziel
Replied by Androziel on topic Re: Go Back to Login Page of checkout
Thanks heaps for that. Might actually incorporate this into the Dealership Pickup part of the checkout.
Been a great help!
Been a great help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds