- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
Breadcrumbs categories disappear
14 years 2 months ago #56798
by Maurice
Breadcrumbs categories disappear was created by Maurice
Hi,
When I navigate through the categories, I see them in the breadcrumb path. But when I click a product in a category, the Breadcrumb path shows:
Home -> Webshop -> Product. (skipping the categories between Webshop and the product)
In fact I want it to display something like:
Home -> Webshop -> Category 1 -> Subcategory 2 -> Product
How can I do that?
Maurice
When I navigate through the categories, I see them in the breadcrumb path. But when I click a product in a category, the Breadcrumb path shows:
Home -> Webshop -> Product. (skipping the categories between Webshop and the product)
In fact I want it to display something like:
Home -> Webshop -> Category 1 -> Subcategory 2 -> Product
How can I do that?
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56800
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: Breadcrumbs categories disappear
Never mind, I found the solution.
For those who have the same question:
In Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Main tab -> SEF url options:
set Simplified breadcrumbs to OFF.
That's it.
Maurice
For those who have the same question:
In Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Main tab -> SEF url options:
set Simplified breadcrumbs to OFF.
That's it.
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #63917
by alain.roger
What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Replied by alain.roger on topic Re: Breadcrumbs categories disappear
I have the same problem but you trick doesn't work for me 
Any other idea ?
Any other idea ?
What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by alain.roger.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64109
by alain.roger
What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Replied by alain.roger on topic Re: Breadcrumbs categories disappear
Hi Nicolas,
i saw this theme is a recurring theme, it could be good to make some documentation or video about this to avoid multiple posts.
by the way, i read several of these posts and i still have the problem
Any idea ?
thx
i saw this theme is a recurring theme, it could be good to make some documentation or video about this to avoid multiple posts.
by the way, i read several of these posts and i still have the problem
Any idea ?
thx
What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #64228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Breadcrumbs categories disappear
I can see that the "simplified breadcrumb" option is on on your screenshot. Did you try to turn it off and not on ?
Also make sure that you clear your caching on your website.
Also make sure that you clear your caching on your website.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64395
by alain.roger
What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Replied by alain.roger on topic Re: Breadcrumbs categories disappear
Hi Nicolas,
the new version of joomla 2.5 as a little issue with breadcrumb when people activate multi languages site.
this impacts your component in the way that categories are not visible...
root menu item must be set to ALL (language) and not to a specific language to allow categories to be visible....not only what we wrote before has to be done...but also in j2.5.x
the new version of joomla 2.5 as a little issue with breadcrumb when people activate multi languages site.
this impacts your component in the way that categories are not visible...
root menu item must be set to ALL (language) and not to a specific language to allow categories to be visible....not only what we wrote before has to be done...but also in j2.5.x
What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds