Skip to main content

Your checkout workflow is empty

More
14 years 2 months ago #56802 by BillBentley
I'm a new user trying out your most basic version, downloaded and installed today on a new Joomla 2.5 site. I can't get beyond these error message on the configuration tab. It appears the help was written for an older version. Nothing I've tried will get these messages cleared. Can you suggest where I go from here? Thanks!

Your checkout workflow is empty.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
No valid weight unit entered. The system put back the default units.
No valid dimension unit entered. The system put back the default units.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56830 by nicolas
Either clear the cache and cookies of your browser or use another browser and you won't have the problem anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillBentley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56881 by BillBentley
That did the trick! You should put this in your FAQs or something. Now to see if I can figure out the rest of this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56916 by nicolas
Good idea. We added it !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61198 by john113972
I am having this same issue however the suggested solution is not working any other help on this topic?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61242 by nicolas
Did you try with another browser ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum