- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
Multiple Forms of Shipping - Free
14 years 2 months ago #57044
by toniCarr
Multiple Forms of Shipping - Free was created by toniCarr
Hi Nicolas,
I have some items that ship USPS and I have some items that ship for free. The USPS is set up and working on my products but how do I set up "Free Shipping" and how do I link it to only specific products?
Thank you for your help.
Toni
I have some items that ship USPS and I have some items that ship for free. The USPS is set up and working on my products but how do I set up "Free Shipping" and how do I link it to only specific products?
Thank you for your help.
Toni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #57085
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Multiple Forms of Shipping - Free
Hello Toni,
You can for example put NO weight to your products, then the shipping will be free for this products.
You can for example put NO weight to your products, then the shipping will be free for this products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57134
by toniCarr
Replied by toniCarr on topic Re: Multiple Forms of Shipping - Free
I don't think that will work. I have a processing fee plus the postage fee in the USPS shipping module.
Is it possible to have two types of shipping? If so how would you connect it to specific products?
Thank you.
Toni
Is it possible to have two types of shipping? If so how would you connect it to specific products?
Thank you.
Toni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57174
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple Forms of Shipping - Free
Why wouldn't it work ?
I don't see the problem with what Mohamed proposed.
I don't see the problem with what Mohamed proposed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57270
by toniCarr
Replied by toniCarr on topic Re: Multiple Forms of Shipping - Free
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57332
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple Forms of Shipping - Free
Make sure that the option "force shipping regardless of weight" is turned off in the Checkout tab of the configuration and that should help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: toniCarr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57388
by toniCarr
Replied by toniCarr on topic Re: Multiple Forms of Shipping - Free
Worked perfectly!
Toni
Toni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds