- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 0
How to view a "normal" cart?
14 years 2 months ago #57282
by XMAster
How to view a "normal" cart? was created by XMAster
Seems impossibile to set a right configuration.
There is not a price, a quantity.
Only a word "name" but was better "product"
i48.tinypic.com/idwwfp.png
??? I don't know what to think
There is not a price, a quantity.
Only a word "name" but was better "product"
i48.tinypic.com/idwwfp.png
??? I don't know what to think
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57341
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How to view a "normal" cart?
Hi XMAster,
What are you trying to do ?
This is not a part of the checkout, have you created a custom module ?
If you want to display the cart in the checkout workflow, go in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout, and add 'Cart' in the checkout workflow.
I hope this help you.
What are you trying to do ?
This is not a part of the checkout, have you created a custom module ?
If you want to display the cart in the checkout workflow, go in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout, and add 'Cart' in the checkout workflow.
I hope this help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57343
by XMAster
Replied by XMAster on topic Re: How to view a "normal" cart?
it's added but when I want to add more products in the cart, I would like to see also the cart and not only the checkout.
So, I have activate HikaShop Cart Module but as you see from frontend, it's useless
So, I have activate HikaShop Cart Module but as you see from frontend, it's useless
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57357
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How to view a "normal" cart?
Hi,
On my end it's working perfectly, can you give us a link to your website ?
You want to display this cart anytime, or only during the checkout ?
On my end it's working perfectly, can you give us a link to your website ?
You want to display this cart anytime, or only during the checkout ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds