Skip to main content

How to: Back to List, Product Description

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #57495 by tambovskya
Hello,

I need help on my product listing. I can't find where I can edit the button, and link.. I've attached a picture.

Thanks for the help.

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by tambovskya.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57567 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no such button by default in HikaShop.
Which means that you added it. So you should know better than us what you did...

Can you give a link to that page ? With it, we should be able to tell you in which file the "back to list" text was added.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum