Skip to main content

Characteristics are not showing in checkout

More
14 years 2 months ago #57505 by tkassim
Hi, I have 2 characteristics in the options and they are not changing in the title when selected nor showing when the customer checks out? How do I show the changing characteristics. For example, as the hika demo when you check out. I have the business version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57572 by nicolas
Hi,

You need to turn on the option "append characteristic values after product name" in the Display tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tkassim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57605 by tkassim
My settings are configured to show the characteristics but they are not showing. Here is a screen shot.
[attachment:1]hika.docx[/attachment]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57638 by tkassim
Disregard the previous. I got it now! Thank you so much :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum