Add Images
14 years 2 months ago #57698
by zachh
Zach H.
Add Images was created by zachh
I have added several images to products, but when I go to the product page, none of these images are displayed. Is there something I am missing?
I have attached an image that displays the problem on the front end of my site.
I have attached an image that displays the problem on the front end of my site.
Zach H.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57769
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Add Images
Hi zachh,
In HikaShop > Display > Content Module, in the module displaying the listing of products are you sure that the "Type of item layout" is not set to "title" but, for example, "Image and title" ?
Or maybe you added a css property which is hiding the images.
In HikaShop > Display > Content Module, in the module displaying the listing of products are you sure that the "Type of item layout" is not set to "title" but, for example, "Image and title" ?
Or maybe you added a css property which is hiding the images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57775
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add Images
Also, can you do a screenshot of your product edition page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57862
by zachh
Zach H.
Replied by zachh on topic Re: Add Images
I dont see anything related to my Hikashop content in the modules page. And I have not tampered with any CSS.
I have added some image of version and dashboard as well as an image of my display>content modules page.
I have added some image of version and dashboard as well as an image of my display>content modules page.
Zach H.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57919
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add Images
Also, can you do a screenshot of your product edition page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57964
by zachh
Zach H.
Replied by zachh on topic Re: Add Images
I thought I had with the last group of images. Where would the product edition page be located?
Zach H.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58014
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add Images
Go in the menu Products of HikaShop, edit the product and you will have it displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58020
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add Images
The characteristics of your product are not correct.
Please delete them and try again.
Please delete them and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds