Skip to main content

Specify file path for cron?

More
14 years 2 months ago #57843 by perrinbrunson
Where/how do you specify the file path for the cron? Every time a report is sent, it tells me "no file path was specified". If I click on the cron URL in the backend, it says it was triggered but no file path was specified.

The first time I activated the cron for this site, back in April, it worked perfectly fine, then when I updated the Google Merchant .xml file yesterday, I've been having these problems.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57890 by nicolas
That's because you published the "data feed" plugin which allows you to automatically import a CSV file periodically and that you didn't configure a file path for the CSV.
Please unpublish the plugin if you don't use it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: perrinbrunson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57894 by perrinbrunson
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum