- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Specify file path for cron?
- perrinbrunson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #57843
by perrinbrunson
Specify file path for cron? was created by perrinbrunson
Where/how do you specify the file path for the cron? Every time a report is sent, it tells me "no file path was specified". If I click on the cron URL in the backend, it says it was triggered but no file path was specified.
The first time I activated the cron for this site, back in April, it worked perfectly fine, then when I updated the Google Merchant .xml file yesterday, I've been having these problems.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The first time I activated the cron for this site, back in April, it worked perfectly fine, then when I updated the Google Merchant .xml file yesterday, I've been having these problems.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Specify file path for cron?
That's because you published the "data feed" plugin which allows you to automatically import a CSV file periodically and that you didn't configure a file path for the CSV.
Please unpublish the plugin if you don't use it.
Please unpublish the plugin if you don't use it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: perrinbrunson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- perrinbrunson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #57894
by perrinbrunson
Replied by perrinbrunson on topic Re: Specify file path for cron?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds