- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Newbie Question
14 years 2 months ago #58024
by chris72a
Newbie Question was created by chris72a
Hi All, I am playing with the free version of HS, considering moving from ECwid to this, I would like to know if it is possible to generate the Joomla Menu for categories from HikaShop so I don't have to manually create a menu item for each category, I have spent a good couple of hours with it and so far am loving it, managed to import products from ecwid which was a massive time saver, I just need to make sure it does a few things before purchasing a higher version, I will need the coupon feature. Also I am working to try and get a featured product area working, followed a post on here but seem to be having some difficulty, I'm sure I'll work it out though, if anyone knows about the menu thing and if it is possible would be great.
Cheers
Chris.
Cheers
Chris.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58094
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Newbie Question
Hi,
You should create a category listing module with the layout "list" so it will display like menu items but it will be dynamic. You can find a tutorial on that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
You should create a category listing module with the layout "list" so it will display like menu items but it will be dynamic. You can find a tutorial on that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58131
by chris72a
Replied by chris72a on topic Re: Newbie Question
Thanks Nicolas will give it a go.
Cheers
Chris.
Cheers
Chris.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds