- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping address in paypal
14 years 2 months ago #58030
by shanwell
Shipping address in paypal was created by shanwell
Hi there,
I wonder why the shipping address in paypal "review your information page" and "paypal invoice" is the billing address? Does hikashop only send the information of the billing address only?
It seems like the shipping address in paypal is based on the information from the first form of paypal page where you input your credit card information which is mostly your billing address.
I try different set up in the plugin, but doesn't seem to work. What do I miss here?
Many thanks,
shanwell
I wonder why the shipping address in paypal "review your information page" and "paypal invoice" is the billing address? Does hikashop only send the information of the billing address only?
It seems like the shipping address in paypal is based on the information from the first form of paypal page where you input your credit card information which is mostly your billing address.
I try different set up in the plugin, but doesn't seem to work. What do I miss here?
Many thanks,
shanwell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58103
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Shipping address in paypal
Hello,
Did you tried to set the Customer address option of paypal to "shipping address" ?
Did you tried to set the Customer address option of paypal to "shipping address" ?
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58104
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping address in paypal
Note that this option mohamed is talking about is in the paypal plugin's options screen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58171
by shanwell
Replied by shanwell on topic Re: Shipping address in paypal
If I set it to shipping address, the address that is automatically filled on the paypal form is also the shipping address. I guess customer will have to refill the form if their billing address is different from the shipping address. The shipping address in paypal confirmation page & invoice is correct though.
However I decided to activate the 'no shipping' option, so it solved all the addresses drama. Seller will get the order detail from Hikashop emails instead.
Many thanks.
However I decided to activate the 'no shipping' option, so it solved all the addresses drama. Seller will get the order detail from Hikashop emails instead.
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds