Skip to main content

Display Thumbnail in the Cart

More
14 years 2 months ago #58038 by smattson
I don't know what I did wrong. For some reason the cart only displays the product name, quantity and price but not the image. The thumbnail displays fine in the checkout cart but not in the regular cart module. I couldn't find a troubleshooting comment which addressed this specifically. Please help. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58091 by Jerome
Hi,

There is no option to add the product image into the "cart module" because there is not a big place.
But it is possible to override the "cart view" and add few lines of html+php to display them.

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58168 by smattson
Oh Ok. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum