- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Recently viewed products
- indianpresley_0028
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #58051
by indianpresley_0028
Recently viewed products was created by indianpresley_0028
Good afternoon,
How do I made some coming in order to see the recently viewed products? Since I found in the configuration that the option for the recently viewed products are already set to yes and it's not working.
How do I made some coming in order to see the recently viewed products? Since I found in the configuration that the option for the recently viewed products are already set to yes and it's not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 2 months ago #58054
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Recently viewed products
This any help?
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/50171...ly-viewed-items.html
It still doesn't work for me under HS 1.5.7 Business Edition.
Nicolas suggested it may have problems unless I upgrade but I don't generally upgrade unless I find a very good reason to do so, and this wasn't serious enough to justify it so don't know if would work in latest version.
Tony
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/50171...ly-viewed-items.html
It still doesn't work for me under HS 1.5.7 Business Edition.
Nicolas suggested it may have problems unless I upgrade but I don't generally upgrade unless I find a very good reason to do so, and this wasn't serious enough to justify it so don't know if would work in latest version.
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Recently viewed products
Hi,
The default options in the display tab of the configuration are for new listings. For existing ones, you will find the same options in the hikashop options of your menus/modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
Thanks for the link tony@10uk.net
That indeed gives good advice on the options and indeed, there were some issues with that option in previous versions of HikaShop so I encourage you to use the latest version if you want to use it.
The default options in the display tab of the configuration are for new listings. For existing ones, you will find the same options in the hikashop options of your menus/modules via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
Thanks for the link tony@10uk.net
That indeed gives good advice on the options and indeed, there were some issues with that option in previous versions of HikaShop so I encourage you to use the latest version if you want to use it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds