- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Prices not including tax after upgrade to Business
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58056
by rtaxerxes
Prices not including tax after upgrade to Business was created by rtaxerxes
Hi,
I set up Hikashop using the free version, but then needed the order number option, so I purchased and upgraded to the Business version. However, now the fronted is not showing prices including tax (VAT), and it was working before the upgrade. I tried showing both prices, exclusive and inclusive, on the fronted and it seems it is not adding tax to the product prices now.
How to fix it?
EDIT: Problem solved. I uploaded csv for products with new quantities and it cleared the tax categories. I'm not sure why that happened, but at least I know the problem now.
I set up Hikashop using the free version, but then needed the order number option, so I purchased and upgraded to the Business version. However, now the fronted is not showing prices including tax (VAT), and it was working before the upgrade. I tried showing both prices, exclusive and inclusive, on the fronted and it seems it is not adding tax to the product prices now.
How to fix it?
EDIT: Problem solved. I uploaded csv for products with new quantities and it cleared the tax categories. I'm not sure why that happened, but at least I know the problem now.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by rtaxerxes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58130
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Prices not including tax after upgrade to Business
Hi,
No one reported such problem so far but thank you for the feedback ! It might be handy if someone else has the same problem in the future.
No one reported such problem so far but thank you for the feedback ! It might be handy if someone else has the same problem in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds